Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sweet Dreams/A Trip To Wonderland

I’m editing a story I wrote a while back, called “Dream Girl.” The story is about a high school student who begins having vivid giantess dreams about the girl he has a crush on. The dreams act as a representation for the protagonist's subconscious thoughts and they reflect the events of the main story. It’s a bit longer than my other stories and it deals with more complex themes. When I finish it, I will post it on my profile on writing.com.

The dreams also allowed me to experiment with multiple giantess scenarios:  unaware vore, gentle giantess, a battle between two giant girls, a Shadow of the Colossus-inspired scene, and, of course, a dream based on every macrophile’s favorite children’s story. Speaking of which...

Alice in Wonderland post? Alice in Wonderland post.


Image: Shadow443

Image: Bardiche



Image: zorro64

No comments:

Post a Comment